STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There is one God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; who exists in unity, and also as three separate distinct Persons.
- Jesus Christ is God’s Son. He was born of a virgin as both God and man, lived a sinless life, died to atone for the sins of human beings, was buried, arose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and will literally return to earth one day to restore His creation.
- The Holy Spirit is the divine helper, assistant, counselor and instructor and His work is to reveal Christ, convict of sin, lead to repentance, guide believers, comfort, strengthen, and sanctify the soul.
- The Bible is breathed-out by God, inerrant in its original form and our primary source of Truth.
- All humans are created in the image of God, male and female, and since the disobedience of Adam and Eve, all are sinners separated from God and in need of His salvation.
- Salvation is a gift through repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ. Every person who truly is saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ and will spend eternity in heaven, while those who die in their sins will spend eternity in hell.
- Marriage is between a man and a woman. Life begins at conception. Gender is determined by biological sex.